BOOKS ARE GALFRIENDS, AND GALFRIENDS ARE BOOKS. So much to learn...



Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of Man's nature, and of life's potential - Ayn Rand


If anyone asks me who will let you do the things? my answer for such people is: that's not the point. The point is who will stop me?


Nothing can be reasonable or beautiful unless it's made by one central idea, and the idea sets every detail . It is integrity, and it is to follow its own truth.


The code of competence is the only system of morality that's on a gold standard.


I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction.




Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.




Happiness is the greatest agent of purification. It can be achieved only when one's thoughts are pure. To be pure means to follow Reason.






Itz the 105th birthday of Ayn Rand


A ll (is)
Y es (or)
N o


R eason is 
A bsolute (itz)
N ever 
D egradable 

Posted by గీతాచార్య Feb 3, 2010

Subscribe here

భువన సుందరి సీరియల్ చదవండి

భువన సుందరి సీరియల్ చదవండి
Keira Knightley: Beautiful Lady reading a Book

You said it!